Re: Wife wants a Roc!

I wish I could get my wife to drive a Scirocco again..... I made her
>drive mine while she was pregnant!  It was the only car we had at the
>time, and wasn't the easiest car for her to get in/out of.  Now she
>almost won't even ride in one!   I have been banned from buying another
>one!
>
>Jay

Yeah, I must say I have kind of a rare woman. Her 1st
hubby had a '69 SS Camaro that they street raced to make their rent
payments. Yeah,....it was FAST. Then she spent 5 years dating a guy whose
family owned a garage and wrecker service. When we started dating I had a
bronze and tan 84 Roc that we finally outgrew. Buying this one for her will
be our 4th. I think it'll be cool that they're both 85's.

Pregnant behind the wheel of a Roc? ouch! I'm only 5'6" and still get stuck
in mine sometimes..hehe.

Jon Palm
85 auto white
85 mars red