RE: Wife wants a Roc!

hehe since I took over the 85 that used to belong to her, she made
a request for me too find her another..
"Honey could you find me another rocco, that way when we go to
events and shows well have 2 cars to show, Oh
yeah lets make it a 16v, 2L sunroof, Leather seats 87-89, and
automatic if possible..."

yeah shes likes rocco's... I only got mine because I traded her
with an automatic 1998 Jeep 6Cyl for her to drive to work (because
her legs get tired shifting in traffic she mumbled... (she only has
owned this car since 1988!)

Gotta love the enthusiats rocco loving women...

Patrick