Re: cat-back exhaust options

Jeff Toomasson wrote:

> Does the rocco 16v cat-back from TT really have the
> single outlet pipe muffler as shown in the diagrams I
> see?

> I know this probably sounds rather petty, but I prefer
> the looks of a dual-outlet (like stock) or a fat
> single pipe (ala supersprint, leistritz). What are the
> options?

It's a single outlet out of the muffler, but from there, you can put any
tip on it that you want - TT doesn't supply a tip, you have to buy one
separately, which they can provide, or whomever.  When I got my TT exhaust
I also ordered (from them) a dual outlet, resonated tip that very closely
resembles the stock tips.

I've since gone to a big black sewer pipe Autotech thing that Potter had
lying around his junk bin.. he twisted my arm and gave me a deal "I couldn't
pass up".. <heh>

--
Kevin Collins
Huntington Beach, CA