Re: cat-back exhaust options

But if you really really want a dual outlet pipe, I have a near-new
Walker replacement muffler w/factory dual-outlet, $30 (what I paid) +
ship.

(Yes, Jim Jarrett, it's your old one I got from Daun's.  Never used it.
 It does have chalk on it, my little guys found it a neat thing to
decorate as it lay on my garage floor).

Ron