cat-back exhaust options

Does the rocco 16v cat-back from TT really have the
single outlet pipe muffler as shown in the diagrams I
see? I have the option to buy a used one tonight but
have the following concern:

I know this probably sounds rather petty, but I prefer
the looks of a dual-outlet (like stock) or a fat
single pipe (ala supersprint, leistritz). What are the
options? (I obviously don't want to sacrifice
performance or have a VW that sounds like a ricey
Honda) Supersprint systems, while excellent, are
awfully expensive and I don't even know that Leistritz
is made anymore....What about Gillet?
Anyone?......Bueller?  ;)