Re: Timing a 16v

It is kinda tricky sometimes to see especially with all the FI crap in the
way.  You sorta have to look at an angle from the driver's side of the car
and you will see it pointing down like a vampire tooth.  IF it is gone for
some wierd reason (never heard of someone breaking that thing off) then just
line up the timing marks as close to the center of the hole as possible.
HTH!!

Dave