RE: Timing a 16v

Ok then. ahve you looked and cleaned and everything in the bell housing to
look for the arrow? If you have done this and still cant find the arrow then
some crack head has removed this important part of your tranny and as a
result you will have to time it by eye ( almost as fun as timing the car
without the flywheel in right).

GL

Chris DeLong
ICQ#45030867