MN/WI Sat cruise,BBQ,raffle

I almost forgot to let you guys know our club here is having its annual Fall
Tour.
Last year we drew close to a 100 cars and each year it gets bigger. It starts
in Hastings MN at 10 am saturday and goes most of the day with a BBQ and
raffle at the end. Our very own Potterman I belive donates prizes plus many
other of our club sponsors. If you need more info go to Volksport.com or
check the thread on the Vortex under Midwest events.

I am busting my ass to get my car ready to drive so I can debut my new engine
and headlight setup.

Jasin
MK1 16v no cis