From: owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org
[mailto:owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of BHonnold
Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2001 2:36 PM
To: Scirocco List
Subject: RE: Mk1 clear corner lamps possibly for sale

Those are Hella for the 74-75 models.

Hella also made clears for the 76-81 models but they are non-existant now.
A guy in the midwest auctioned off a set 3 years ago....that he had from his
uncle from a box in the garage reportedly....he ended the auction at $350 or
something.  The Uncle brought them back from Germany in the 70's.

If ANYONE has a lead on potential fabrication, I have a set of 76-81 front
signals with the lens separated form the rear.  If the lens could be
reproduced clear like the ones in the pic on vortex, then we could use rears
halves from turns in a pick a part and glue em together........

Brian H