[EVALUATION] seat heaters. .

Im trying to get seat heaters for my wifes cabby into (scirocco content)
the scirocco seats. I tried to scam some from a set of coraddo seats. no
joy. they were rusted. So I called up mr. potterman. and tried to get the
stock Corrado heaters. damn.. $150 for the bottoms and $125 for the backs.
damn thats expensive.. so I started looking around and found 2 different
manf. I think these are 2 different manf.

One is by Check corp the people who make the pizza heaters
http://www.hotbagdelivery.com/infoseat.htm

and the other is known by
Carbotex Seat Heaters from inalfa sunroofs. Thier website is down, but the
google cache works.

http://www.google.com/search?q=cache:DSofi20wV6k:www.skylitesunroofs.com/release-09-01-1999b.html+carbotex+seat+heaters&hl=en

any thoughts on these or other sources.
thanks
Brian
87 16v RIP parts living new lives in other cars
85 Cabby needs a new home
82 Cabby getting painted and interior redone
81S gone.
91 VFR750F hmm.. gotta nice rocco you wannna trade (16v only)