RE: Mk1 clear corner lamps possibly for sale

Well, I found this information (on Scirocco.org) from the same guy. It looks
like this is for the later Mk1 cars. I've seen pictures of clear lenses
before and I am not a fan. However... given the obscurity... it might
actually be cool. Anyway, email this fellow if you're down wit the program.
**************
CLEAR CORNER LIGHTS FOR 78-81 MKI SCIROCCO FOR SALE!! If you want to get on
my list for clear lights shoot me an e-mail. These are being custom made for
me by a quality oriented manufacturer, the more I buy the cheaper they will
be. I don't need a deposit, I just need to know who wants them so I'll know
how many to order. They will be available in about a month or two. To follow
after that will be red/white, all red, all clear tailights, rear side
markers.

earl <enordrum@hotmail.com>
silver spring, md USA - Monday, October 01, 2001 at 14:50:43 (MDT)
Scott F. Williams
Account Manager
GENUiTY - Eastern Region
100 Wall Street, 10th Floor