Re: Help needed: Damn Tow truck drivers damaged Scirocco

--- LXVTEC@aol.com wrote:
> List,
> I just got my Scirocco delivered on Friday since I
> am now relocated to Orange
> County.
> The damn car moving company screwed up my Scirocco
> big time. It looks like
> they hooked into the little hole in the passenger
> side fender wheel and the
> rear tow hook and then cinched it down really tight
> since now their is about
> a 6" tear in the inner fender wheel. Also the rear
> tow hook is bent down
> almost flat with the back up the car under the
> bumper area and the welds for
> the hook are broken. Also the passenger rear jack
> point rear welds are broken
> and it is bent almost at a 90 degree angle.
> The car drives really weird now and the passenger
> side door feels much
> different when it opens.
> I have already contacted the car moving company and
> am filing a claim. I need
> suggestions of shops in Orange County to get
> estimates at.
> Masun Dixon
> 78 Scirocco 16V

What a bunch of doofusses! (nice word for morons,
which is a nice word for . . .)

Make the mofos pay up! They should basically give you
a blank check. If you can afford a lawyer, get one . .
.

=====
Mark Peele
1985 Scirocco, 1982 Scirocco, 1981 Scirocco, 1978 Scirocco, 1987 Golf GT
http://www.scirocco2.de/mark.htm
Direct Mail: SCIROCCO_GTX@YAHOO.COM
Need parts? try http://www.parts4vws.com/ (Potterman)
or http://www.germanautoparts.com/ (Adirondack)