Help needed: Damn Tow truck drivers damaged Scirocco

List,
I just got my Scirocco delivered on Friday since I am now relocated to Orange
County.
The damn car moving company screwed up my Scirocco big time. It looks like
they hooked into the little hole in the passenger side fender wheel and the
rear tow hook and then cinched it down really tight since now their is about
a 6" tear in the inner fender wheel. Also the rear tow hook is bent down
almost flat with the back up the car under the bumper area and the welds for
the hook are broken. Also the passenger rear jack point rear welds are broken
and it is bent almost at a 90 degree angle.
The car drives really weird now and the passenger side door feels much
different when it opens.
I have already contacted the car moving company and am filing a claim. I need
suggestions of shops in Orange County to get estimates at.
Masun Dixon
78 Scirocco 16V