RE:(Bad) Idea for you throttlebody guys...

Hi!

Been there, done that, it doesn't work.

The gear for the oilpump drive is bigger
on diesel engines and it does not clear
for crankshaft to rotate on 2.0 liter
engines (dunno about 1.8 liter,but it's
about the same i guess).

Lauri still vacuumless :(
'84 2.0 16v Scirocco GTX Kamei X1 Bodykit (VIN025736)
http://www.eabc.edu.ee/~laurts/scirocco
I finally added something new to my site!