Re: winter/ warming up/Scirocco

Well you gotta remember there IS no heat yet.. the car hasnt been started in
over 6 hours OR it's below 25 F.  All my fuel injected vehicles did this
actually.  Thats why the BOSCH type fuel injector system has that 5th
injecttor (the cold start injector)  It's like the AP in the carbbed
engines.  gives it just that extra little hint of fuel in the air it is
breathing to mix with the spray of fuel injector fuel in the cylander.
Poor roccos.  My sister said that in her 2001 jetta it does the SAME exact
thing.  My dad says it does the same thing in is 98 nissan truck too.  Maybe
it's just a family thing :)
Hey!  my page is up now.. I called it HELP!. New icon at the bottom of the
rocco page with a little medical sign. :)
(http://www.tekworxonline.com/monster/car )
-=John=-