From: Jeremy Salda <roccoguy@mac.com>
To: "Dan Bubb" <jdbubb@ix.netcom.com>
CC: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: thoughts on breathing - long
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2001 12:23:21 -0600

kudos on the swiss-cheese airbox info. i've heard of everyone doing
that, but when i've sat and thought about it, the same thing came to
mind, you're going to putting hot air into the engine, not good, unless
you want to put an intercooler between the box and TB.  what's the
address for patrick's site so that i can see his mod?

jeremy