Installed Euro GTI filter/cooler housing today :)

Well after getting all the parts to do the conversion I finially installed
the Euro GTI filter/cooler flange today.
I got rid of the sandwich plate and shortened the 100ft of oil cooler lines
(Yeah I know your gonna say somethin' Doty...he he).
I also installed a new Canton/Mecca oil filter (re-usable case with a finer
disposable internal filter).
Engine bay looks much cleaner and organized now.

<http://www.myscirocco.org/_MARS__81S/Oil_Cooler_/oil_cooler_.html>

Thanks to everyone's advice I made the images smaller and my site should
load a little quicker now....hopefully :)
With Craig's advice I am working on a animated gif of a scirocco racing
across the bottom of the front page....stay tuned 8^D

Randy