Re: Bad end of day with my 82

Kervin

[a hammer and] a regular
chisel can also work. Hit the bolt head from the side, that is, the outer
circumference] to cut a groove in the head, then
use the groove as a purchase point to drive the head counter clockwise.  If
you can't make this work you can drill the head off, remove the pulley and
use pliers to remove the bolt. Don't drill into the shank, just until the
head pops off.

I got this tip from:

Bob
Shine Racing Service