Re: Overbore w/ stock pistons?

I agree.  I was going to see what others posted before I responded to this
but boring without oversizing or added oversized pistons sounds like a sure
way to get piston slap and cause the longevity to be compromised.  It also
comes down to ring gap and I don't know how you would set something like
that up unless you used total seal in the special size that you plan on
boring to.  I do know that strictly race cars (NHRA stuff) have more space
between the bores and the pistons so they run looser and faster but they
rebuild them constantly!!

Dave