Re: Looks like I may be an A2 guy now.

On Wed, 28 Nov 2001, Gary Huff wrote:

> If all goes well, I will be picking up an A2 GTi that was 8v, converted
> 16v, but minus drivetrain. I'll be putting the AGB quaife & 2.0l in it,
> with H&R coilovers making it my daily driver. There really is a lack of
> rust free A1 shells around, makes me sad. However, im not abandoning the
> rocco faith. I still have my 75 project that will go on :D Long live the

You probably know this, but A1 coilovers wont fit an a2 car... Also if
your AGB is from an a1 chassis there is a possibility that it will be
missing the proper mounts to go into an a2... though from doing a clutch
on an a2 and an a1 i got a pretty close look and think it *might* be
possible to fix that, but im not sure.

take care & good luck,

Steve