FS: 88 16V in MA- original owner

High mileage (247K) car, well maintained (have all receipts)
body re-done January 2000 (original silver)
leather interior PS/PW/PL AC works
have many extra parts including all external trim and badges
extra body moulding set (except right front)

engine runs great, tranny needs work (has hole the size of a quarter
in differential so it can't hold fluid- all gears seem to engage and
move car though . . .)

in last year have replaced engine bearings, head gasket, timing belt,
rear caliper, fuse box,injectors, catalytic converter and e-brake
cables

I've owned this car since new and it has always been my daily driver.
I drive quite a bit in my business and just don't have time to deal
it now,  I just bought a new GTI VR6 to replace it. I hope to find a
home for it where someone is willing to give it the TLC it needs and
deserves.

Car is located on North Shore Massachusetts

$1800. bro