Re: Steering Rack U-Clamps!

WEll, that may give me something to look into.  I have had what I call
"loose steering" as well.  Now, I know power steering is nothing like
manual, buy my old 85 with power steering was much better than my current
car.  Is this problem generally associated with u-bolts and bushings?  Or
could there be other problems?

Brad

1987 16V Scirocco
vwrocco85@hotmail.com