From: Patrick Bureau [mailto:patricdlc@hotmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 28, 2001 10:39 AM
To: type53@yahoo.com; koabi@lazyslacker.com
Cc: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: Sacrilege?

did you 82 ever have AC or electrical windows on it (not very familiar with
MKI's) but I think if you had those on the car you can safely use a 90A
alternator on your 82.

I could be wrong of course, but that is what all VW nuts tell me
   /   |/_  __/ ___/  A Texan's Scirocco 1985 8v
  / /| | / /  \__ \   http://www.longcoeur.com/scirocco
/ ___ |/ /  ___/ /   (AIM) patricdlc, (ICQ) 32918816