Re: Engine dressing stuff

Hi,
     The questions and comments I saw about hose coverings were raised after
looking at a picture of a 'Rocco engine with what looked like stainless braid
on the upper rad hose.  The owner of said 'Rocco mentioned he'd found the braid
at a specialty store and it was expensive after being asked where he got it
from.  I don't, unfortunately, remember what the actual thread of conversation
was, I just remember it didn't start out being about prettying up the engine.
I seem to recall something (the coolant over-flow bottle, maybe) was also on
the wrong side of the engine in the picture.
     Oh well.  If the information turns out to be useful for someone, great.  If
not, apologies for burning bandwidth ;)

Cheers,
Colin