Re: Twin engine Rieger! (or?) twin engine sleeper

I don't think you're expecting the rear engine to cost what I think it
will or either you have a super inflated idea on what the parts you have
will actually sell for.  I can't give an AGB tranny away and good 16v
heads don't bring what I think they should.  I don't mean to burst any
bubbles you may have there chief, but the poor mans way to rear engine an
A1 would be to weld in an A2 front end.  Then you'll have the headaches
of getting the motors in sync and good God the drive train.  You gonna do
the 02A's in there?

No doubt, a twin engine, wide body, booger green Scirocco would be a
beast, but for a personal project it might be too much to take on.

Why would you have no hatch?

Have you thought about the added drag on a rear engine (when running as
AWD) with those monster wheels on the back?

The custom bent piping...ewww!

A roll cage may not be enough.  I don't think I'd trust that alone to
keep that frog of yours together with a second engine.  Atleast not a
factory mede piece.  Custom fabricated to the car, maybe.

To be street legal in every state I know of, you'll need to enclose that
rear engine.  (separate it from the cabin)

After you pop a wheelie, you might come down too hard on that front
spoiler.

Just my thoughts,
Eric