Re: Twin engine Rieger! (or?) twin engine sleeper

I concur.

I think unless you plan on not driving it for about two years and like top
ramen, then I would advise against it as well.  If you want a fun project,
build a turbo or supercharge it, that would be cool and unique.  Or use your
second beater as the project and keep the snot rocket as a show car.

Joe