Re: Twin engine Rieger! (or?) twin engine sleeper

Say, why not just put two 1.8t motors in the Rieger while you're already
planning on spending a fortune  :)

Considering it's taken an entire year just to save up enough to do a single
1.8t conversion on a good salary I'd like to know your secret -- found a
gold mine in the back yard have you?

But you know what, it's only money and time in the end, so don't let anyone
keep you from your dreams. Don't even buy Ramen, just go over peoples houses
and ask to stay for dinner - you'll be done sooner saving hehe.

Tobias - going to drop a hefty $10k in my Scirocco soon ... why oh why?!