Sacrilege?

I currently have the H4 conversion headlights on my car and I'm getting
ready to install my Euro lights.  My current setup works well and the
lights are plenty bright.  Since the Euros (actually came from Deutschland)
have the same size H4 bulbs in them, I plan to install them -without- a
relayed harness.  Anyone ever had trouble with this?  I can't think of any
reason why this wouldn't work.  I'm certainly not going to fry the switch
or any wiring.  I realize that the relayed setup would be brighter, but I
don't see any harm in not using relays.

John
87 16v
El Paso