RE: bits.....kibbles and bits...

Cartridges for struts are usually changed in pairs, but that is up to you.
get a set of Gabriel Premium Gas Shocks, or any in that series, they wil
work just fine, and will keep the budjet cheap. that is if you cannot wait
for Adirondacks 25$ boge shocks on their web site to deliver.

Rear Tail lense, scrap yeard perhaps or someone else that has one... I have
a pair of Euro 16v, but I already promised to deliver them to Daun for his
hopistality (and letting me chater away on teh phone last night hehehe)

Fuel pump, Unknown

As for your wife, you should get the playgirl bunny on yours (grin) I am
sure she will want to swap at that point. or ask a great many questions
(chuckling)

A Texan Scirocco = Patrick Bureau
Http://longcoeur.com/scirocco
1985 8v Prowler Orange GTX/Kamei Project
AIM: Patricdlc, ICQ 32918816, MSN: patricdlc@hotmail.com