bits.....

ok, I'm on a budjet so fine that i can't see it unless I pull out a
microscpoe. Actually I have some money to play with but I have to get my
'roc going within a month. I'm kinda wondering what would be a good price
for the parts that I need (list will follow) and where would be the best
place to get them? bear in mind, this is the bare minimum I need to get my
'roc on the road, mods will happen next year... so here's the list, any
feedback will be greatly appreciated, and it should be noted that I'm in
Canada, so currency exchange is a bit of an issue...

1 Strut cartridge, Drivers side
1 Tail light lens, Driver's Side
1 fuel pump, it only has the one
1 playboy steering wheel cover

OK, the last one isn't a necessity, but my wife has one on her car and I'm
kinda jelous!

Thanks in advance
Jerry Carter
'81 Mk1 Scirocco