Re: Funk on Da list!! (Long)

there's lots a uses for Calc II Koabi. If you like that new stuff like FI,
or even EFI. the op-amps that are (differential) or integrators. so that
your stuff actually works. then there are the strutures all throught the
car that are calculated via calculus. basicallyso you dont die in an
impact even when a dot commie SUV smacks a rocco (god forbid).
brian