Re: strut top bearing question

Randy,
     That is great! thanks for shooting those pics.  I see the same gap on my
strut bearings...  so it looks like all is well.  My car is on ramps while I
change the transfer fuel pump, and I saw a similar gap at the back of the strut
top.

Anyone know the reason for this?  My guess is the strut angle varies with
suspension movement...

Thanks,
Matt
'87 16v roc