Re: new VW-friendly/knowledgeable mechanic needed in southern NH area

There are two in the area that I know of that have good reputations. I have
only bought parts from them... not had any work done.

Herk Enterprises
603.887.3118
Sandown, NH
Exclusively volkswagen/audi.  Lots of parts cars, does everything...  Regular
service and "project cars."  I would trust them to do it right.  I think
they've been around for 10-15 yrs.

JW's VWs (found this one from scirocco.org links page)
http://www.jwsvws.com/
Methuen, MA just off RT213
Small shop 1-2 guys, started in June.  No lift yet, so they might be limited in
what they will do, might be good for more basic repairs.  Good selection of
used parts.  I picked up some parts and the Mechanic seemed to know his VW's.
There was a 16v Scirocco there, sloppy bronze paint & 17" wheels.  Prices
seemed resonable, and they take paypal.

Drop me a line if you have any questions...

HTH,
Matt
'87 16v roc