new VW-friendly/knowledgeable mechanic needed in southern NH area

Okay.. I've been kinda frustrated lately with my current mechanic. He's a VW
enthusiast but in recent times he's gotten rather sloppy with his work, plus
I've had to have him to back over some of his work to correct mistakes. I
don't really have a lot of time for this anymore, so I'm hunting around for
a good VW-friendly mechanic in the Nashua NH / Lowell MA area. They seem to be
few and far between around here.

If it is any use, I have an 88 Scirocco 16v and an 85 Cabriolet that need
some attention soon :)

--
Jason T. Nelson <jtn@jtn.cx>
BOFH Extraordiaire & Sysadmin Ombudsman