Re: new VW-friendly/knowledgeable mechanic needed in southern NH area

I might want to add another place.
When I was in Dallas this past Summer (yea I know!) I went to The VW Store
in Richardson TX.  BEST people you could ever meet.  You walk in there and
you feel like part of the family, not this fake niceness that people put up
so you'll spend money.  A friend of mine had an 81 scirocco and I think he
forgot to do some tiny thing so the car wasnt running right.  They took it
in the shop and found the problem 3 hours later and GAVE the car back to him
telling him what was wrong.. No charge.  They said it was more of a
challange than a pricing issue so there was no charge, plus they liked the
white he had painted it.
Just thought I'd pass that on.
-=John=-