Re: Scirocco issues

Hey again.  Well instead of saying what should be done about the car, I'm
going to inform you that my pops called me from Denver yesterday and said
there is an 87 Scirocco in the Rocky Mountain News (I guess the Denver Post
and RMN are the same paper now) selling for $2400 and the guy KNOWS what he
has!  My pops called him and the guy would NOT budge off that price.  He
told Pops that they dont make the car anymore, it's in really good condition
and he could come out (wherever "out" is) and test drive it, practically all
new parts but he wont budge off $2400.. Plain and simple.
Maybe Eric can find out where this guy is and go see what it's REALLY worth,
(Since Eric is the only one that I know of in the Denver Metro Area)
-=John=-