Re: 1.6L engine updated

What a coinkydink.  I was just going through my leftover parts bin from the
engine swap and came across this little device w/ 4 vac lines coming out of
it.  After I carefully opened it I noticed the printing on it said Vacum
amplifier. (but with the correct spelling)  The inside little rubber seal
looked clean as a wistle and its appearance does not betray its 23 year age.
Cant speak to its working condition but you can have it if you think that it
is part of your troubles.
LMK
Ken
1979 Scirocco  "McFly"
16v conversion - Engine in, now the hard part
Electrical : (
VORTEX:  "Indiana Red"