Re: 16V with no power steering pump (the truth)

Damn man!  You got some 215's on there or are your arms just *that*
small?  I got no PS, 195/50-15's and I can eat a #2 combo super sized
from Wendy's, talk on the phone, and pick my nose at the same time.

Eric "strong like bull" Ellis
Good, bad...I'm the guy with the gun!
http://www.geocities.com/blitzkrieg16v
AOL IM: OneSixV