16V with no power steering pump (the truth)

ok, ok...  I'll admit it.  It sucks.  It seemed like a good idea at the time
I guess.  I ripped the sucker off when I was replacing the thermostat.  I
got the thermostat in and it was approaching midnight and I had to work the
next day.  There was also cold beer waiting for me in the refrigerator.  So
I looked at that mess in front of me and thought...well, I've been meaning
to try this becuase of the steering problem, so I'll just drain the fluid
and leave it off.

So, I've gone from one extreme to another.  When I started, it steered like
my 1974 Lincoln Mark IV.  It didn't pitch and yaw as much, but it steered
the same.  Now, it requires super-human strength to park it and don't even
think about trying to drink a pop or eat a sandwhich while driving because
if you approach a curve, one hand simply isn't enough to negotiate curves.
So, now it can be told.  You can feel free to criticize my spelling, because
I think I put my back out trying to turn into my driveway the other night.
LOL.

Did I mention, no power steering sucks?

Warren Price