Ok, need to guage the interest in some parts....

Well, not only am I closing in on getting my 'rocco
16v, it appears that I'm going to be picking up 2, as
well as a bunch of spare parts....

It just looks like it's more fiscally smart to buy
these two cars, rather than buy the one, then hunt
around for parts.

Sooo, I'm going to have a *bunch* of spare parts once
I'm finished taking the stuff off that I want/need.
Things like 1 1.8 liter short block, 1 1.8 liter long
block, a tranny or two, various body parts, interior
parts etc.  Oh, and at least a good rolling shell for
you race car guys.

Would any of you guys be interested in any of this
stuff?  Otherwise I'd just call up a junkyard and have
them cart the car away, since I don't really have alot
of room to store these things and my neighbors would
get a little angry with me...

-josh

=====
Josh Wyte