RE: Ok, need to guage the interest in some parts....

If you find yourself in possession of a spare body with little or no
rust, and at least the hole for the sunroof, then I would be very
interested in taking it off your hands. I am looking around for the
perfect stripped body for my, still in the planning stages, ultimate
Scirocco project.

The goal is to overcome the deliberate nature of the process.