Re: [RE: slightly OT /vent: own work]]

"BHonnold" <bhonnold@pac-cap.com> wrote:
Not to mention the fact the people won't point and laugh at you when your
Driving the Roc like they do to all the aging hippies rolling around in the
NB's

BcH

Wanna bet, I get much more grief from folks when I drive "that old POS" (until
I hit the gas, that is). And after all, I am an old hippie, just accepting my
role as part of the target market. And I do like the contrast, angles next to
curves. Plus something has to take me through the salty months! ( and you're
just jealous , gonna go drive the "cute car" now, bye. :P )