Re: [RE: slightly OT /vent: own work]]

Here I am amidst all these $$$$$ A3/A4 owners and my car decides to take a
piss in the parking lot......IN PUBLIC!...sheesh.

reminds me of something my son did on the front lawn of the church when he was
about 4...aappeared he was watering the lawn. Dang cars pick the worst times
to do stuff, ours did the "gas fountain" on the return lanes at the track last
time we were there, right in front of the stands. Lucky nobody was smoking.
(fuel pump works...)

> But Cathy, that's a New Beetle.  You know that 'Rocs are SO much simpler.
> With a 'Roc, there is no humiliation.   Frustration, certainly, but no
> humiliation.  :)

 Well, more humilition followed the eventual removal of the oil plug which I
won't go into, my family will remind me of it in perpetuity no doubt.  (I
really AM too stupid to live, nuff said) But the bug is going again, now it's
out of the garage, we'll see if I can break something on the Rocc tomorrow,
gonna crank it down a bit lower...