Re: [RE: New cop trick]

Obviously he would have LOVED to have given me a speeding ticket, but I
didn't afford him that luxury so he had to get creative. Since I had FL
plates, it was obvious I wouldn't protest the ticket. That's what I call BS,
with a capital BULL.

Yeah, we got one in the Jetta for doing 90mph which was also BS, I was
catching up to them in the Beetle and deserved mine, but my Hubby, seeing the
cop's lights, pulled onto the shoulder in front of me about 1/2 mile ahead and
when the cop asked if we were together, I said yes, (if he checked the plates
he'd see they're both my cars), so he pulled up and gave my hubby a matching
ticket. No way he could have clocked us both, and no way the Jetta was doing
anywhere near 90. But out of state plates, and what can you do. I got my last
one from a cop standing on the side of the road in a residential area with a
radar gun. No cruiser, just the cop. It was for a puny amount too, like 10 Kph
over. Again, I deserved it.
Had to be frustrating for that cop Neal, all those Roccs roaring around and
you not speeding on command....