Please remember us poor people on the digest!

Sorry to bring this up, but with this twin motor 16v
thread, could you guys please snip off the huge tail
of replys before sending it off to the list?

Those of us on the digest version get this enormous
document with tons of fluff in it otherwise...

On a happier note, I think I *finally* found myself a
16v 'rocco!  If anyone has any decent sports springs,
bilsteins, konis or TT exhaust hanging around, I'd
love to buy them!

-josh

=====
Josh Wyte