RE: Fw: Logo Infringement

I hate to say it, but this is one of the reasons I'm so happy with my
Subaru. Sure, the interior build quality isn't anywhere near VW/Audi, but
the cars are fun and the Mfgr. actually CARES.

In the past two years, I've seen Subaru do amazing things to try to
cultivate their enthusiast image. They sponsor everything from mountain
bikes to the LPGA (not to mention both USA and World rally teams, the SCCA,
etc.), and they actually read entusiast magazines like Sport Compact Car and
keep track of what's going on over at www.i-Club.com. They aren't perfect
yet, but they actually seem to care and are moving in the right direction.
We have even had Subaru of America reps at several of our SouthEast
gatherings...hell, they even SPONSORED a rallycross and then drove in it!

I love my old VWs, but you probably won't ever see me in a new one. My next
new car will hopefully have 280hp, AWD, and a pink badge.

Neal