Re: Fw: Logo Infringement

> ARE THEY CRAZY OR WTF ????
>
> what is next ?  www.scirocco.org maybe ???

  personally, i think it's crazy. what you're arguing, dirk, is a
slippery slop, though in this case it's completely valid. i think the
problem that we're (older vw websites) are running into is that vw
doesn't want people to be reminded of the rabbits, etc. that they built.
an image thing, i believe. though i don't know if it'd do any good, i'll
sign a petition. personally, i find it very disturbing that the company
that built the cars that i so much care for is trying to put me off my
their actions. sadly enough, my next new car will not be a vw.

--
 /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
< o o >	  http://foxx.tripod.com