From: "L. M. Lloyd" <ubik@austin.rr.com>
To: "Dirk Schneider" <Dirk@Scirocco2.de>; "Scirocco List"
<scirocco-L@scirocco.org>
Sent: Thursday, November 15, 2001 12:58 PM
Subject: RE: Logo Infringement

Oh BTW, I am not a copyright lawyer or anything, but as an artist who
makes his living out of commercial art and ID, I have had a fair
amount of experience with these sorts of things, and while a
copyright infringement is usually not that big a deal, companies are
usually pretty touchy about their trademarks, and will usually go to
great lengths to protect them. I would probably suggest that you
remove the VW symbol from your site before you do anything else,
because chances are that you are eventually going to have to anyway.

The goal is to overcome the deliberate nature of the process.