From: VW Club [mailto:VWCLUB@vsi-hq.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 15, 2001 2:01 PM
To: Wagner, Brian
Subject: Re: Logo Use Websites (KMM111445C0KM)

Dear Mr. Wagner,

Thank you for contacting the VW Club. To ensure that your issue is
properly heard, we have forwarded your information to our Volkswagen
Customer Relations department. Please feel free to contact Customer
Relations directly at vwtalk@vw.com.

Thank you,

VW Club

Original Message Follows:
------------------------
I am in the process of building a web site about my 16 year old
Scirocco.
And wanted to find out if can put the VW logo on my site?

Is this possible, would there need to a disclaimer stating that in no
way I
am affiliated with VW?

All your help is appreciated.

Brian Wagner
Senior Manager - Sales Administration
Phone: 972-756-5533
Fax: 972-550-1255

Brian

87 16v
86 8v (parts car)
85 Wolfsburg (white coming to a garage near me soon)