Re: Logo Usage

I asked them the same thing a while back, and they flatly (and legitimately)
said no.  Afterall if you use their logo, you have to have permission.  Same
way that if you stole my photograph, I would go after you.  I'm not sure what
the big fuss is about (other than the VWOA vs VWAG issue).  What does it matter
if its for a big company or a small company.

However, if I was VW, I would allow the use of the logo (with some strict
guidelines).  Afterall, all these sites only help VW in the long run.  The
whole point of having a logo is to get it recognized by the public, and the
best way to do that is to show it in as many places as possible.